Sale and Return
It's always a headache knowing how much drink to provide. And although we're happy to offer advice, it's always better to get too much than too little, so to help put your mind at ease we can offer sale-or-return on all large orders. (Condition's apply)
All we ask is that everything comes back in “saleable condition” – no labels peeled off by chilling, beer still in full cases, that sort of thing – and that you let us know when you place your order.
Free Glass Loan (sorry locally only).
If you're planning a function, there's no need to risk your best glasses. At The Fine Wine Company we'll loan you all the wine glasses and champagne flutes with purchase of 12 bottles of wine of more
- Minimum purchase of 12 bottles to be purchased to be eligible with maximum of 48 glasses per 12 bottles.
- A refundable deposit of £1 per glass applies to all glass hires. Your deposit receipt must be produced when returning glasses.
- Glasses are to be returned clean and in original condition. We can clean the glasses for you at £2.50 per 24 glasses.
- Damaged or lost glasses incur a replacement charge of £4 per glass.
- Glasses must be returned to the branch where hired.
- Maximum hire period is 3 days unless agreed in advance.
All we ask for is a deposit, payable in advance, to cover the glasses and the sturdy box they come in, and that the glasses are returned to us clean. The deposit is fully refundable – all you pay for is breakages.
We can offer advice on how long your case will keep, how much to plan for your perfect day, or what to have with your latest culinary creations and favourite comfort foods – from a special dinner for 2 to a celebration for 200. Get in touch to make the most of our experience.
Find that wine
If you are looking for a wine and can't find it on our site, we'll do our best to source it for you. Send us a note with the name of the wine, country (and region) and producer (if you have it) using our contact form.