Château des Gravières

A small vineyard and Château in the French appellation of Graves in Bordeaux, mostly Merlot-based wines are produced here. It is most famous for its flagship Cuvée Prestige which offers a perfect combination of exceptional value and exceptional quality.

The reds of Bordeaux are more and more in demand and at Château des Gravières they have created wine which satisfies both the palate and the pocket. Owned and run by brothers Thierry and Denis Labuzan, winemaker and viticulturist respectively they are part of a long line of wine specialists. The first Labuzan vines were planted as far back as 1847 and at Château des Gravières there are many vines to tend and develop.

As Merlot county, this vineyard does focus on the planting of Merlot, which sits at around 80% whilst the other 20% is made up of Cabernet Sauvignon. They have also developed a range of whites including those which combine Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc varietals to great effect.

A small vineyard and Château in the French appellation of Graves in Bordeaux, mostly Merlot-based wines are produced here. It is most famous for its flagship Cuvée Prestige which offers a perfect combination of exceptional value and exceptional quality.

The reds of Bordeaux are more and more in demand and at Château des Gravières they have created wine which satisfies both the palate and the pocket. Owned and run by brothers Thierry and Denis Labuzan, winemaker and viticulturist respectively they are part of a long line of wine specialists. The first Labuzan vines were planted as far back as 1847 and at Château des Gravières there are many vines to tend and develop.

As Merlot county, this vineyard does focus on the planting of Merlot, which sits at around 80% whilst the other 20% is made up of Cabernet Sauvignon. They have also developed a range of whites including those which combine Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc varietals to great effect.

Showing all 3 results

Showing all 3 results